In South Africa, our footprint continues to increase, and we are scaling up our presence and this time it is in the charming town of Mbombela, formerly Nelspruit and the capital of Mpumalanga. It’s a gateway to the Kruger National Park, home to elephants, zebras, rhinos and other wildlife – naturally a great tourist attraction. The CTIA Nelspruit campus – our newest – has 2 modern training kitchens and 2 theory lecture rooms. For students coming from afar or abroad, there are plenty of student accommodation options close to the campus.
Nelspruit Campus offers discounts on ALL its courses, from the 6-month Foundation programme through to the 36-month QCTO + Pastry programme.
1. Ask your career consultant for the promotional fees in order to confirm the discount applicable for the programme you wish to enroll for.
2. In order to qualify for this discount promotion, the following must be paid and submitted by 31 March 2021:
– completed contract of enrolment
– supporting documents (as per contract of enrolment)
– enrolment fees must be paid in full.
3. This promotion is also limited to seat availability (Seats are limited due to COVID19 regulations).
This special is not to be combined with other promos and offers.
Valid for the March 2021 intake only.
‘Life is like a little tree, the more water, fertiliser and love you give it, the better it will grow. Knowledge is the fertiliser in your life, and it will help you grow to your fullest potential.‘
‘Dear younger me, you are worth so much more than you think you are. You might be in a man’s world but you will conquer no matter what.’
‘There are no words that can take place of real-life experience so go out there and experience the world. Failure is just a stepping stone to success so don’t be so hard on yourself, great things take time.‘