We Offer Enjoyable Baking Courses for Passionate Beginners
Do you enjoy making pastries, treats, and desserts, but want to up your expertise? Our baking courses will empower you with the skills to master your passion. There’s a great demand for it too, as most people enjoy a bite of pudding from time to time – and those with a sweet tooth might indulge in some treats daily. If you can’t get enough of the wonderful art of all things pâtisserie, and you are looking to gain foundational and advanced training in baking and pastry-making, our short courses are a fabulous starting point.
Are There Any Benefits to Enrolling in Baking Courses?
Some people are happy to learn how to bake on their own. Whether you attempt the occasional macaron recipe on YouTube or dive into a home baker’s blog for ideas, there are marvellous skills that can be gained without formally enrolling in any programmes. That said, our short baking courses do come with a few benefits that beat learning on one’s own, including:
- You will learn the basic rules of working within a kitchen and how to properly use various tools and equipment.
- You will be trained in the right techniques, allowing you to work in a neater, quicker, more efficient way.
- Feedback and one-on-one attention are a priority, which means that you are never without the guidance of a lecturer to keep you on track.
- You will have access to all the facilities, tools, recipes, and ingredients you need. This removes the tedious task of shopping for everything or trying to manage it within your own home.
- You can learn in a way that doesn’t require the commitment of other full-time baking courses and won’t cost as much either.
- It’s the perfect way to explore pâtisserie and get a taste of this industry to see if you are interested in it.
Joining Our “How To” Baking Series
We at the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy are currently running two “How To” short courses for home cooks, one for cooking, and one for baking. The “How To” Baking Series is ideal for anyone who wants to start a home baking business as a pâtisserie entrepreneur, or just improve their current skill set.
This course is broken down into nine modules, with one module covered per week. During the programme, you can expect to learn about cake baking and decorating, pastries and biscuits, bread, and various desserts. We will also assist you with marketing your business with training on taking photographs of your creations for social media and advertising.
If you would like to learn about our baking courses or any of our other full-time, part-time, or online programmes, contact us today.