CTIA INFO EVENING
You are invited to our yearly Info Evening where we celebrate food and heritage month while showing you what the #cheflife at CTIA is all about.
We invite you and your family to join us for a night of good food and drinks inspired by our heritage, awesome demos showcasing what our students learn at our chef school and all in all a great night out.
Our courses provide students with a solid foundation and foster the confidence needed to innovate, create, and embrace a career path filled with diverse opportunities. And on this night we want to make YOU apart of this.
INFO EVENING DETAILS & BOOKING REQUEST
INFO EVENING INFORMATION
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Experience our campus with tours and demo stations.
- Heritage inspired food and drinks for all to enjoy (come hungry).
- Meet and talk to lecturers, students and our friendly support staff.
- Good music and a great evening out where you will experience what CTIA has to offer.
- Course information, and course info sessions to think about your study path.
- Uniform fittings for registering students.
- You can apply/enrol on the day.
- Seats are limited.
- Please ensure you book a seat at your preferred campus.
- A career consultant will contact you to confirm your booking.
- This event is free of charge however we cater according to bookings.
- Booking is essential.
When: 7 May 2024 / 25 September 2024
Location: On-campus (View campuses)
Special Notes: Booking is essential
Time: Arrival 18:00 for 18:30