This programme is perfect for…
… students with a passion for the hospitality industry, who love working with people and who want a solid understanding of food-and-beverage operations. This programme combines all the essentials of food and drink preparation, service and supervision with aspects like customer relations, personal development and effective communication.
What to expect
You’ll have all the food-and-beverage essentials covered with this qualification, whether you want to work in a cosy bistro, a boutique hotel or a large casino: at home or abroad.
Need to know
Unlock global career opportunities in the hospitality sector with this international qualification. Endorsed by City & Guilds, this programme provides the essential skills and knowledge for excelling in local hospitality environments and opens doors to international opportunities. Embrace the chance to elevate your career globally with this acclaimed accreditation.
- Hospitality and catering industry
- Understand business success
- Provide guest service
- Awareness of sustainability in the hospitality industry
- Professional workplace standards
- Personal development within hospitality and catering
- Food safety
- Menu knowledge
- Deliver food and beverage service
- Prepare beverages for service
- Product knowledge for hot, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
The nitty gritty
Mode of delivery
You will graduate with the following certification
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Food & Beverage Services