We Take a Look at Some of the Most Popular Professional Culinary Courses at CTIA
When it comes to your dream job, don’t settle for anything less than exceptional professional culinary courses offered by our top training academy. The success of your studies comes down to several factors. First off, being a dedicated student and hard worker is what will get you furthest. Being in the right headspace to commit to your studies is also essential. Lastly, you want to train with an institution that is dedicated to seeing you grow and flourish. We at the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy believe in your potential to achieve greatness, no matter the line of work you choose to pursue. Not only will we provide you with the tools and training necessary to achieve your dreams, but we will walk a road with you when it comes to personal development and professional confidence too.
Our Top Full-time Professional Culinary Courses
We have several full-time programmes from which to choose. When studying at one of our campuses, you will have access to some of the best training facilities in the country and will be taught under experienced and qualified lecturers that happen to be some of the top experts in the industry. Some popular full-time courses, among others, include:
- Occupational Certificate: Chef (NQF5) where students study for a duration of 36 months and receive a national qualification, which is the highest culinary qualification currently available in South Africa, as well as two international qualifications.
- Occupational Certificate: Chef (NQF5) and City & Guilds Diploma in Patisserie. This diploma is a 36-month course that offers four qualifications, three of which are international, and one national qualification which is the highest culinary qualification in the country.
- Occupational Certificate: Cook (NQF4) which runs for 12 months and offers an international and national qualification.
We also have several other full-time courses, depending on your current needs and career goals.
Some of Our Part-time Favourites
There are a few differences between full-time and part-time studies, but the key consideration is time. If you require more flexible studies to accommodate your job or other responsibilities, part-time studies may be right for you. Some of our top part-time programmes include:
- City & Guilds Culinary Arts and Pastry Programme Combined which runs for 18 months and offers two City & Guilds Level 2 Diplomas (8064-01 and 8064-02).
- CTIA Foundation Programme in Professional Cooking. This is a six-month, entry-level programme for beginners.
Should you so choose, you can even study online with us and pursue either culinary or hospitality programmes. To learn about which professional culinary courses will be right for you, get in touch with our friendly team today.