5 Reasons to Enrol at Our Chef School
If you’ve decided to obtain a professional culinary qualification at a reputable chef school, you’ve likely been searching for the perfect culinary academy. Our first campus, located in Centurion, opened its doors to students in 2009, and we haven’t looked back since. We had one clear goal in mind: to provide cutting-edge training for aspiring chefs by creating a unique and innovative learning environment in which they could hone their skills and launch professional careers. Here we explore five reasons to enrol at Chef Training and Innovation Academy (CTIA).
Why You Should Study at CTIA
- Diverse programmes: We understand that different students have different needs, and that is why we have a wide range of programmes, from full-time qualifications and part-time offerings to short courses and online options. We have programmes available for full-time students wanting to launch professional chef careers and culinary hobbyists looking to enhance their kitchen skills.
- State-of-the-art kitchen facilities: We pride ourselves on high-end facilities so that students can glean an in-depth understanding of professional kitchens. Students will enjoy our spacious, well-equipped training kitchens.
- At the fore of industry trends: The culinary world is always changing, and successful culinary chef schools ensure that they keep abreast of industry trends. From using the latest technology to keeping on top of global developments and trends, students are always knowledgeable about industry innovations.
- A sense of community: We have worked hard to create a robust community where students feel cared for and supported. Our lecturers and staff are always on hand to help students out and support them through any challenges they encounter during their studies. The hospitality world is all about human relationships, and we embody this in our campuses to ensure that our students gain the soft skills needed to thrive in dynamic work environments.
- International accreditation: Many of our full-time programmes are accredited by international bodies, meaning that students can take their culinary careers worldwide. Whether you want to work in top international restaurants, start your own culinary operation, work on yachts, or become a private chef, our qualifications open many professional doors.
Explore Our Courses
With campuses in Centurion, Stellenbosch, Mbombela, and Durban, we cater to a wide range of students looking to enrol in a chef school. If you are keen to learn more or want to visit one of our campuses to see the facilities and meet the lecturers, get in touch with the team at your chosen campus. We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of your cheffing career.