28 Oct Tourism Management Modules
Tourism Management: Our Online Modules Are a Cut Above the Rest
Students fortunate enough to already know that they want to study towards a tourism management qualification, are headed for a fulfilling future. This is one fast-growing industry that certainly offers exciting opportunities at every turn. There is no lack of fascinating things to do and experiences to have, and our modules here at the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy make them possible. If this is a future career you are considering, or something you would like to know more about, keep reading.
Reasons to Study Tourism Management
As a major contributor to the global economy, the tourism industry is expanding rapidly and offers countless job opportunities worldwide. A career in this field is service-based and comes with too many exciting perks to mention. There are, however, some superb reasons to look into tourism management modules, such as:
- This is one line of work where you will meet interesting people from all over the world.
- You will learn about rich, diverse cultures.
- You will gain skills in everything from human resources and hospitality, to finance management.
- There are various opportunities to explore your strengths.
- Every day will be different. You will rely on a variety of skills such as creative problem-solving, dynamic decision-making, and strong leadership.
- The career options are vast. Working at travel agencies, cruise ship employment, tour operations, and various events and tourism services are all a possibility.
Our Fabulous E-learning Modules
At the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy, we currently offer a Level 3, and a subsequent Level 4 programme that focuses on tourism management. The CTH Level 3 Foundation Programme in Tourism & Hospitality will give students vital insight and training in the services and operations of the industry. The training is holistic and includes 12 months of online e-learning and textbook studies that will require between five to ten hours of study per week. This accredited course is made up of four modules that prioritise topics such as human resources, business computing, marketing, and hospitality relations.
To enrol in this course, all you need is Grade 11 or 12, the ability to speak, read, and write English, and access to the internet and a PC or notebook. The added benefit of this course is that students will have monthly on-campus or Zoom contact sessions in order to offer any support or guidance that is needed.
To find out more about this programme and how to enrol, be sure to contact us today.