05 Jan What to Know About Our 5 Fantastic E-learning Courses
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, uncertainty surrounding higher education and training continues to loom. Fortunately, we at the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy remain at the forefront of top-tier training programmes and have developed a range of E-learning courses for our students. Not only is E-learning convenient for students stuck at home or unable to travel, but students can approach these courses in a way that feels most comfortable to them.
What Our E-learning Courses Entail
We currently have five E-learning courses kickstarting on the 16th of February, and students who enrol with us will receive training through our online platform. This training includes:
- Live webinars
- Video training
- Learning activities to complete
- Assignments to submit
- Scheduled online classes using Zoom
Students will also receive instructional guides, recipes, and video tutorials for activities. Scheduled live sessions that occur regularly will enable our mentors to support and guide students virtually, and students can complete formative assessments through video and photographic evidence of their work. Students are also free to attend a monthly Campus class or attend the class with a live-streaming option.
Choose Between In-depth 5 Courses
We currently have five courses available that will start mid-February and run for 12 months each. These courses are as follows:
- Foundation Programme in Tourism & Hospitality: This course establishes a strong, holistic foundation in the tourism and hospitality industry. The modules include training on human resources, marketing, customer satisfaction, and even business principles.
- Undergrad Programme in Hospitality Management: Career-based principles and management disciplines are the focus of this course, and it offers students in-depth training on the vast world of hospitality and tourism.
- Undergrad Programme in Tourism Management: This Level 4 qualification may be used to apply for credit entry to certain international bachelor’s degree studies at various universities abroad.
- Professional Culinary Arts Programme: This course will allow students to fine-tune various advanced techniques, such as working with specific ingredients, knife skills, wine appreciation, menu planning, and even plating extravagant dishes. Ultimately, this course will prepare students for a professional cookery environment. Students who attain a qualification in this course can start working as a demi chef de partie or commis chef while studying further.
- Professional Pastry Programme: This course covers classic skills in patisserie and confectionary creation. Hone your skills as a pâtissier whether you are a professional or amateur.
If you are interested in virtual training with no need to attend daily on-campus classes, then our affordable, year-long E-learning courses are ideal for you. To apply for your selected course right now, simply click here.